1, Diesel (aka JTD) (EASY)
2, Leather (if poss Black or tanned, embossed Still not sure on this just being pedantic)
3, Connect nav IF POSSIBLE
4, climate / ac (think is standard on the lusso and TI
5, Alfa Red
6, High Milage
Not sure about the TI Told they are rare seen a 1.9 TI not a 2.4 ????? Can you get TI in 2.4?????
Relating to Ti:-
- The Ti sport spec is a Veloce-Ti, just a few changes, seats + wheels mainly (also has Veloce badges).
- The Ti does have climate/AC.
- Loses cruise control (doesn't bother me but is supposed to be an easy DIY upgrade for not too much money).
- All Ti's should have the dark grey leather sport seats (with red stitching) and adjustable under thigh bolsters (these are widely regarded as being made by Recaro for Alfa).
Lovely looking, but otherwise not a great deal different to the standard leather seats (except the headrest is for show only, unless you have a very strange shaped neck).
- The Ti wheels are a different 17" design, fewer spokes than the Veloce 17's or even than the standard 16" alloys.
I've never spotted a 2.4 Ti, but i don't know if that is by design or if they are just very rare.
The 1.9 16v is a surprisingly fun lump mind you.
Good luck with your search.