AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
Join Date: Dec 2003
- rev counter: 120 bhp has limit 7000 and 105bhp 6500
- exhaust manifold: 120 BHP has 4-2-1 manifold with 2precats and one main cat, 105 bhp has 4-1 exhaust with 1 precat and 1 main cat. This reflects in 3 vs 2 lambda sensors as well
- variator - 120bhp has variable timing on intake cam
- front brakes - 120bhp has vented front discs, 105 bhp has solid discs
- ASR switch off button- 120bhp has ASR as standard, 105 bhp had it as optional extra so it might not be there if the first owner didnt pay extra.
- spark plug change interval is 60k miles by 120 bhp and 36k miles by 105bhp. Plugs are different as well.
Inmediately visible and obvious is rev counter and front brake discs. Or exhaust if you can get under the car or remove the heat shield...
Of course, engine numbers are different and it can be check by VIN as well.
147GTA,Grigio Metallico,Imola leather, 3.75l conversion,F360 TB,ported heads,Balduzzi cams,GTV manifolds,EQ pipes,Supersprint silenced cat back,18" GT multispokes,KW V3,Galfer 6pot 355mm,Brembo sport rear, Blaupunk NewYork 800 + Focal
147 1.6TS, Nerro,Beige Interior,Galfer Extreme Brake kit,2,0TS intake manifold,Custom ex. manifold,200CPI cat,Supersprint silenced center + OO backbox,GTA spoiler,GTA side skirts,GTA headlights,Blaupunkt LA MP74 + Focal + MacAudio + Dynamat + HERZ subwoofer