147 5d collezione diesel - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Hmmm 147 5d collezione diesel

Hi all

back again , still got the stilo .

my wife might be interested in a 147 diesel collezione 5 door .

2 questions.

1 . what are they like ?

2. what kind of reputation has black and white garage? they have a red one and it looks nice. she would a beige interior , is this a good choice ?
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
County: Buckinghamshire
Don't know much about Black & White, but they have been Alfa dealers for a while. If they weren't much good Alfa would have probably pulled their concessions when they have a major clear out a couple of years back.

Take it for a spin and see how they treat you ... and how the car sounds and handles. Check the service history especially cam belts, etc. Turn off the radio and listen for knocks, squeaks, etc. Check tyres for odd wear, warning lights, wear and tear on interior. Check the carpets aren't damp. Check for excess exhaust smoke ... hit the load pedal hard once or twice

If in doubt, get an independent AA/RAC check.

cheers, Gary

HIS: 1998 156 2.0 TSpark with Sport Pack 2, sunroof and hi-level spoiler in Alfa Rosso. V6 intake mod, clear side repeaters and Zeatek undertray.

HERS: 2009 MiTo 1.4 95bhp Turismo arrived 21st November in Techno Grey with colour-coded headlight surrounds.

"If you're driving on the edge ... you're leaving too much room!"
My Alfa156 Web Site - how-to's, piccies, links, useful stuff, etc.
she has roadested a JTd 5 door today and is mightily pleased. she is thinking it over and might go for it . good bye 206CC !
AO Member
County: Oxfordshire

Member car:

Alfa GT

Black and White are an independent, not an Alfa dealer. I have bought an Alfa from both B&W and a main dealer and I have to say the better service was by far from B&W.

I would say that B&W cars not not the cheapest, but there is normally a reason for this. As far as I know they an excellent reputation. I would definitely buy from there again. Check them out here (Independent garage Recommendations) and search for black
well , she got the 147 she wanted and we're collecting it sunday , it is from a Alfa main dealer in Amersham. they had the interior colour she wanted and at a reasonable price and will take the pug 206cc in part chop!

hopefully happy times

i knew i'd be back some day!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , collezione , diesel