I was hoping I didn't have to come back lol
I haven't been active for the last 4 weeks since there was no problem with my 147
now it's playing up again
ABS / VDC / EBD lights come and go but it gets very frequent and it's very annoying.
It started after putting a new sub.
I have replaced the battery but it didn't work.
I searched the whole forum and got the following possibilities
- Faulty brake light switch
- Crankshaft sensors
- Abs/vdc fuse
- Wheel speed sensor
- Yaw rate calibration
- Alternator not fully charging up
- Power to abs
- MIDI fuses
- Loose wire connection to the battery
- Wheel sensor shot
- G sensor
- Pedal sensors
- Abs pump
- Dirty sensors
- 14.4v while running
When I took my car into an alfa specialist today 2 hours ago
the only codes that showed up were
- wheel speed sensor RL (the guy didn't know what it meant)
- and no communication with the dash board
We took it for a 5 min spin and concluded that
- voltage while running was 13.5 average max 13.7
- it could be the alternator not charging up
The guy's busy and he isn't sure if that's the case
So i want to know if anyone has gone through the same thing
I have not seen anything about alternator replacement.
So please if there's anything, let me know.