All weather setting
in heavy use
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Near York, UK
147 jtdm / GT jtdm lusso comparison
I've had my GT a week now, having owned a 147 jtdm for 3 years and wanted to check out a few points with those who have also owned both cars.
I realise that there are many similarities between the two cars: same engine, same gearbox, dash etc. But it's the differences I am interested in.
- Is it my imagination or is the engine quieter in the GT?
- The gearbox feels smoother?
- The steering wheel feels smaller (just)?
- the seat height adjustment has a much greater range?
- you feel more connected to the car through the steering and accelerator - obviously it would handle better
What do others reckon and what key differences have you found in aspects that you might expect to be very similar?