Chris Variava rules! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 08-11-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
Chris Variava rules!

OK, you guys couldn't talk me out of buying a GT, so I bought one. I spent weeks looking on the net and talking to dealers. But only one dealer had enough stock from which to make a choice. And the car I chose was the cheapest car for its age and mileage in the UK.

I picked it up today. The drive from York to Nottingham went by slowly in my 147 (sniff)
but I remember little about the return journey in the GT apart from what fun it was. Oh, there was one thing: at the very first set of lights leaving Nottingham, a BMW 735i, on seeing Me pulliMG up alongside, tried to burn me up at the lights. Even if I had wanted to, I would not have been able to compete, but that never happened in the 147. That sort of behaviour is just so vulgar!

Alfa dealers are often maligned. But Chris Varaiava made the buying experience fun, I paid a deposit without having seen the car but Richard Chadwick, the sales advisor, described it honestly to a tee. Buy your car from Chris Variava - they make honest john look dishonest. Richard came in on a Sunday, listend to my varioUS chunderings about Alfas for an hour or so, and still looked pleased to sell me the car. A true enthusiast.

Arise Sir Richard! Thou shalt inherit the earth.

Soon, I shall tell you about the GT!

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
155 Lounge Winner 09
County: Victoria

Member car:

GT . 155 . 75

congrats. good to hear about a positive sales experience.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

chris , rules , variava