Congratulations on your car! Funnily enough these were all things that bothered me a little bit with my 3.2 when I first picked it up, happy to be able to pass on my findings:
1) Totally normal - be more concerned if it doesn't OK the check!
2) This one bothered me quite a lot at first actually, but the fans do kick in quite quickly - my girlfriend tells me that mine sounds like a hovercraft coming down the road at times (slow speeds after a hard drive). But totally normal, I got it checked.
3) This is the one I've not been able to work out either - it does feel a bit like sitting in my grandma's living room with the ticking, but as others have said, it seems to be completely normal, I've no idea what it is though!
4) Mine did this exact same thing, it isn't "normal" as such, but it's nothing to worry about. I got told by a stealership that it was a failing clutch and everything was going to break and it was going to be very expensive if I didn't get them to replace the clutch, fly wheel, etc, etc straight away (at a cost of over £1,900!). I got it checked at two other places - the creaking noise is the rubber seal at the top of the master cylinder where it's got a bit dry, it isn't damaging anything, and it's nothing to worry about (assuming you can live with the creak!)
You have to assume a slightly ungainly position to get yourself facing upwards under the peddles, but all you need to do is fire a bit of WD40 up at it a couple of times and let it soak in. It won't go away totally, but it's absolutely nothing to worry about at all. If it really bothers you (and after a few months it did get a bit annoying for me), I got my cylinder replaced by Mr Clutch for under £200.
If you have a Mr Clutch local to you (and there's one here in Oxford if not that I can very highly recommend), take it down there and get them to perform a free clutch health check for your peace of mind. Point out the creaking, they'll oil it up for you FOC.
5) I can't remember exactly, but it's in the settings menu somewhere and very easily turned off. I've got the Connect Nav+ though so I might not be of any help to you anyway on that one...!