Alfadiag does not connect jdtm 147
Hi Guys need your help once again
Firstly i have a alfa 147 1.9jtdm 56plate facelift model.
For some reason alfadiag does not connect to the ecu. I tried it on my twinspark and it connects with no problems. (I have the full version not the demo)
The error i am getting is:
KWP01: Timeout reading INIT byte 
The following message i get when i do the test connection, it creates a log file and everything else seems to be ok but this message comes at the end of it.
Error:Serial Device Timeout Exception: KWP01: Timeout reading INIT byte  Timeout: 5000
I have tried the timeouts setting like the response etc but still nothing. I emailed the chap at alfadiag about 4-5 weeks ago and he has not got back to me.
Someone please shed some light on this.