I'm going to need a CV joint boot when my 156 fails its MoT later this week. The question is do I:
1. Fit a split/sticky boot (which I've never tried and always been sceptical of)?
2. Buy a stretchy one and a cone to fit it (which doesn't seem to save a huge amount of time on a 156 as far as I can see)?
3. Just get a plain old boot and do it properly?
1. Stickyboot costs twice as much as a standard boot and I'm not sure I'd have confidence.
2. Stretch boot would also cost at least twice as much and needs almost as much dismantling.
3. Normal boot costs less than a fiver.