Looking to buy an Alfa 147! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 27-06-09 Thread Starter
County: Gwynedd
Help Looking to buy an Alfa 147!

Hi, im looking at buying an Alfa in the 54-56 reg range and was wondering if anybody could give me some advice on what to look for in them. Im also interested in the differences anybody has noticed between the changes from the 05 reg to the 55 reg, is it just some design changes or were there other changes that are worth it? Im looking at a petrol engine, thinking mainly the 2.0L unless anybody can tell me about any problems with the 2.0L over the 1.6L. Basically would just like to know what to watch out for when test driving them, like certain noises and feelings? Is there anything I need to look for when looking at the engine that would give me an indicator that anything is likely to go wrong soon?

Basically what would anybody suggest is a good version to buy and what options are worth looking for?

Sponsored Links
Mate, as long as the car has relatively low mileage, service history, and a recent cambelt change it is going to be a decent car,

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , alfa , buy