I've done the following:
1. 17" GT multi-spokes - Teledial types suit the car better though, but I took the 1st best deal I found, still look great though! £200 plus new tyres £200
2. Oval exhaust trim - No point spending big bucks, on a small engined car, an exhaust is a waste of time! Why spend £200 when £20 will look as good!
3. Red leather seats - teh sex! £100 off ebay!
4. OEM Aluminium pedals, got the ones with the horizontal rubber, £50, prefer the cloverleaf ones...
5. Ti badge £7, hardly M3 territory, IMO a bit of colour on the back makes the car look great, the badge is meaningless anyway.
1. Satin mirrors - part no 156079381 and 156079370 - £50 for both!
2. Embossed plates, £20 off ebay, already made and waiting to be put on!
3. GT centre console - really rare but I believe its a stright swap, would really lift the interior!
4. Slight tint, jet black looks horrible and not very classy or "alfa"
Not bothered with lowering the car though although would make the car look a lot nicer, but a bit expensive!