New Alfa owner can any one help with the 156 models? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 05-06-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Warwickshire
New Alfa owner can any one help with the 156 models?

Here there guys!

I'm new to Alfas but have just bought 156 1.8 T-spark and I'm trying to work out what all the difference's in models are for e.g. Lusso, JTS JTS etc etc

I've already figured that the JTD is a diesel and that the JTS has all the cool electrics on the steering wheel, but what is the Lusso and are there more models?

I think I have a standard 1.8 T-spark? Its has the standard steering wheel, the large spoiler on the back and the pepper pot alloys, it does have full leather interior and side skirts but I beleive these where all added by a previous owner as well as the alloys come to mention it.

Any help here will be really appreciated?

Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
County: Buckinghamshire
JTS engine replaced Tspark .. same block but different head setup with only 4 spark plugs and direct injection. TS injectors are in the inlet and has 2 spark plugs per cylinder.

Lusso is the model spec (interior fabrics, colours, wheels, etc). Came in around 2001/2 with the Turismo and Veloce specs on the 156. But each of those would have options e.g Lusso with Leather, etc. Prior to that you had the SportPack options: factory fitted to standard car.

Spoiler is not standard and there are different types of wheels. Posting pics helps as we can see exactly what you have.

cheers, Gary

HIS: 1998 156 2.0 TSpark with Sport Pack 2, sunroof and hi-level spoiler in Alfa Rosso. V6 intake mod, clear side repeaters and Zeatek undertray.

HERS: 2009 MiTo 1.4 95bhp Turismo arrived 21st November in Techno Grey with colour-coded headlight surrounds.

"If you're driving on the edge ... you're leaving too much room!"
My Alfa156 Web Site - how-to's, piccies, links, useful stuff, etc.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , alfa , models , owner