GT Blackline 1.9JTD Remapped @ Red Dot! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 01-06-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Midlands

Member car:

GT Blackline

GT Blackline 1.9JTD Remapped @ Red Dot!

I posted this on the Red Dot Day thread, but thought that some of you might be interested in the feedback. Not many better ways to spend £180

Just thought I'd post some feedback from yesterday's trip to Red Dot.

I got up bright and early to make the trip down to the big smoke from the midlands as I had to get back for a family meal. Arrived at 9am to a friendly greeting and offered a much needed coffee.

My GT 1.9 JTD Blackline was soon strapped to the RR and the first run saw 160bhp at the fly and 206 ft/lb torque - which I was pretty pleased with (she's a 57 reg with 16k on the clock and have had her for about 2 months).

The ECU was flashed and the result on the next run was 199 bhp and 268 ft/lb torque!! Took her for a spin and was really pleased - felt much improved - turbo and power delivery much smoother and plenty of grunt

Had a great time and met some nice guys from the forum. Was a bit of a shame I had to leave so soon.

Overall I was really pleased with the results and I'd def recommend Red Dot. The only downside is that I'm pretty sure I now need a Q2!

This is the Red Dot day thread and here's another member's report on his remapped 159
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Cheshire
glad your happy mate

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

19jtd , blackline , dot , red , remapped