Have been a Alfa GT owner for 7 months and can honestly say, there is no other car I would prefer to own
Bought it second hand and got a bargain !
I had a few niggles, which I got sorted out before the 2nd year manufacturer's warranty ran out, including
- EGR valve, poor acceleration under 2500 RPM
- Creaking in the back, due to loose trim and not any supension fault
- Cracking from the front nearside, eventually isolated to a ball joint which was repaired and fully fixed.
- Driver's door handle was sticking and replaced
- Driver door wind noise, fixed by replacing a door seal
Car running great now
but having major problems with Autolusso
The car was bought from Ned at Autolusso, with a premium being paid for the third year warranty. Even though he agrees my car should have the warranty, he has still failed to agree to honour it
I am sure there are other owners in the same position ?? What have you done??
Any help on getting this sorted out would be greatly appreciated