injector issues on 156 jtd - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 07-05-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Staffordshire

Member car:

156 2.4 jtd

Help injector issues on 156 jtd

hi guys,i wonder if anyone has any knowledge on injectors on my 2.4 jtd.I was wondering if any injectors would fit off another make of car(bosch).I am a first timer on the was running but misfiring when i bought it.I was told by the owner it had a valve down,so took the head off and discovered it had hit a valve and snapped it in half.then on further examination found that the keyway on the bottom pulley had snapped,which put the timing out causing the damage?.when the head was repaired and put back on the car it would not run.i then discovered the cam sensor had been broken ,so i replaced it and it finally fired is running like a petrol engine with a plug down.i was wondering if the valve could of damaged the injector?Iwould really appreciate a few ideas on what it could be.If anyone has had this problem after a head and head gasket rebuild i would really appreciate a reply.thanks for reading.a very very frustrated new owner.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , injector , issues , jtd