Balocco (I) Alfa 147 International track-day April 2004 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 26-11-03 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Torino

Member car:

147 GTA SS

Balocco (I) Alfa 147 International track-day April 2004

Hi to all guys!

Only a brief message to inform all the 147 owners and lovers, that on April 2004 will take place an international track-day at Balocco's Alfa Romeo test facility (near Milano and Torino).
It's a unique opportunity to enter and visit the big plant where all the FIAT group cars are developped, and to drive your car where the Alfa Romeo cars are tested.

I'm happy to be able to offer this opportunity to the fellow 147ers and I hope many of you will attend this special event.
The entire plant will be rented for all the day (not yet decided exactly, but of course it will be a saturday or sunday) and we'll have two tracks available. One is the "LANGHE" circuit, so similar to the old Nurburgring, and the other one is the old Formula1 circuit where Alfas has win many prizes when the AR cars was involved in F1 competition.

During the lunch time we'll visit the Autodelta garage, where Alfa's was tuned for racing.

We are now in full immersion to manage in the better way the event, and we'll have to take much decision about services to have available and cost for each participant (we are not doing this for money, but only because we've the opportunity to rent the entire plant at acceptable cost, and we'll work to reduce at minimum cost the participation fee).
At the present we think to allow only a limited number of cars (around 80) and we would work to apply a driver's fee of around 120 Euro, a codriver (who come without a car but would drive the friend's car already paying as driver) fee of around 60 Euros and a participant fee (not allowed to drive) of 20 Euros.

The above are the first indications, I'll keep you all informed about as soon as new development will occour.

I really hope many of you will attend this meeting because if this first one will meet the right appreciation, I would repeat the event every year at least!

147 GTA Selespeed - Nero Metallico 01/2005
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
County: Antwerpen
mmm...sounds tempting wink

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , 2004 , alfa , april , balocco , international , trackday