I've Sold It !!!!!!! - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Platinum Member
County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by logiclee:
My biggest thanks are to Alfaowner and all those on this BBS who have offered support and technical advice throughout my ownership, we even managed a laugh or two along the way. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome Lee but... change it for a Lover 75? wink

Good luck with the new ca... vehicle. wink
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: West Yorkshire

Its a shame when it gets to this point, I am myself a huge Italian car enthusiast and Alfa fan who recently couldn't take anymore. The trouble is that the positive side to Alfa ownership isn't enough anymore. Other manufacturers have caught up and overtaken Alfa on the engine and handling front. So Alfas (some)look good and thats about it, and that isn't enough anymore. Add to that all the quality and reliability woes plus shoddy dealers. Whats the point?

I want to buy another Alfa but which one? The 156 should have been replaced by a completely new car, not revised, to catch up with the competition. The 147's rear is wrong. GTV/Spider too old, 166 looks lovely though. Worryingly the GT Coupe hardly sounds groundbreaking and is getting alright but not great reviews.

Personally I want Lancia to return to GB with a competitive range of cars to provide an Italian altertnative to Alfa but I'm dreaming there I think!

In the meantime I'll dip out of new Alfa ownership until new models arrive and theres a radical change in Alfas attitude to its customers.

Best of luck with the 75 Lee.

AO Silver Member
County: Set&uacute;bal
Hi Lee,

Sorry to hear about a beautiful 156 going away... it's a pity , anyway if it had to go it had to go wink
That Rover sounds like a really nice automobile How does it sound? And why not shows us some pics of it I for one like it's design.

All the Best and Good luck

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT