Carbon fibre flexible board - Italian Tuning - Store
If you want real carbon sheeting, there you go.... However it will be an absolute chew to shape and glue.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with carbon effect vinyl though, it's usually gauranteed fade resistant for 5 years anyway (will probably out last the car!)
for best results:
1. Remove the original door pillar cover plastic with and use 3M sticky stuff remover to get rid of the residue.
2. T cut the paintwork below and clean surface paint thoroughly.
3. lightly spray a mixture or washing up liquid and water over the surface you wish to cover with the vinyl.
4. Remove the backing cover and apply to the wetted surface.
5. the washing up liquid/water will help prevent it sticking straight away and will aid in removing air bubbles while using a credit card etc to force out to the edges.
6. Trim down the the door shuts, leaving 5 mm to wrap around the inner edge.
7. Gently lift the rubber seals with your finger nail a bit at a time while pushing any extra vinyl underneath the seals with the credit card.
8. Trim off and tidy up using a sharp craft knife...
9. Allow a few hours for the washing up liquid mix to dry out properly... Job done.
10. have a cuppa and admire your handy work.... No more unsightly finger marks!