Twenty Quid !! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Twenty Quid !!

Recently bought a used 2.5 V6 (lovely jubbly) privately - guy had lost the radio PIN. Went to get it from my local franchised Alfa dealer who told me it would take half an hour and twenty English pounds to retrieve it from Alfa's database. I said OK under protest, they said they'd phone me with the magic number. That was 4 hours ago and I've heard nothing. I'd never go near them (after getting my previous 156 serviced there once) if at all possible - but in this instance I had no choice. Guess where I won't be going when I upgrade to a GTA (or maybe that Coupe from the Sydney car show - nice). I know this is a trivial example of bad customer services but it just p155ed me off, sorry.
Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

Dust In My Eye

There all bl00dy idiots rant
AO Member
You're lucky they didn't insist you book it in, charge you several hunded quid for "fault finding" then tell you that you need an unspecified sensor plus 19 other bits such as grommets, bushes and screws (none of which they can tell you what they are needed for) then after they do that tell you it requires a special tool that will have to come from Italy which of course will have to be special ordered at your cost then another 5 hours labour only to find they had the code all along but the Fiat Panda mechanic had them and he was on sick leave due to mental stress.

'96 164 Cloverleaf

Now a Mercedes CLK 430 Coupe.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

quid , twenty