finally pics of my induction kit - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
finally pics of my induction kit

I have had these pics for ages but have had no account to upload them from, until tonight so here it goes !!!! now give me a chance cos this is the first time to do this so it could go wrong!!!

I have six in total

hope they work
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member

Member car:

Alfa 145 Clov...

are you pleased with it ??
Yea I am pleased with it a couple of days after I fitted it the car was up on a rolling road and the bhp was up to 127 so I was happy also it gives a lovely roar when you stamp on the go pedal
AO Gold Member
very nice!
AO Member
Looks cool mang!

For a while I was considering one of these. I have heard that cold air intake ducting which is "ribbed" like that flexible tube you have on this kit, is not as efficient as something which is smooth inside... apparently it has to be smooth to get the most air flow. But, looking at where you've positioned the intake in your AD bumper.. it looks like it would suck up a lot of air once you're rolling.

Have you driven the car in heavy rain? I am wondering whether or not you might risk sucking water into your engine?

Business: GillespieFox Founding member: Australian INfront
Yes i have driven in the heavy rain many times with this kit (it is Ireland we're talkin about here!!! LOL )and have had no problems, but saying that if i came across a big pool of water I would slow down just to be sure,also i have the ducting tilted at an angle so water cannot rest in it,it will flow down and out of the ducting
Lookin good, but clean that engine bay!!!
I have been meaning to clean it but keep getting distracted, will do it soon PROMISE !!!!!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

finally , induction , kit , pics