I gave my car to the dealer yesterday, in order to get the rubber strips on the roof replaced.
They gave me a 147 1.6 T-spark as a courtesy car: Nice!
It was a brand new one, only 2500 km on the clock.
First impressions: they definitely made a few adjustments!
1) Remote control has been improved. It now works as it should, closing and opening your car from a distance.
2) Windscreen washers (crap on my car) have been modified to use 2 instead of 3 holes. This gives it a more powerfull spray of water, useful at 90 km/h. (unlike mine)
3) the doors seem to be lighter than mine?? (maybe some expense cutting??)
4) the cloth seats offer better side support compared to my leather seats (feels more sporty)
5) ride was much softer, due to the small 15" wheels (mine are 17")
6) dash already makes noises...
Overall, I would NEVER go back to a non diesel engine!! I forgot how much effort you have to put into a petrol engine to go forward, compared to a diesel. Beneath 3000 RPM, there is nothing...
I had to shift back to 3de gear, in order to overtake a lorry this morning. (the revving is nice though)
Tractor all the way for me!!