Re: Should I get rid??
What year & Mileage is on the car?
- Sticking Gear lever (only when engine has been running for a while)
probally the gear selector, at the gear box, needs to be stripped & greased... JonV6 did this a while ago
- Loud squeaking groaning (o/s/f). Only when 10 degrees or more.
Upper wishbones need replacing
- Oil Leak (no idea where from)
could be from the sump bung, the intercooler pipe, cam cover, ++++ you need to get down & look for yourself
- Ride feels 'jolty'. Had 2 new tyres and balacing done so no idea
i think thats the nature of the beast, again what mileage? the 2.4 is a heavy engine so its bound to wear out dampers & springs sooner than a TS engine car
- Engine sounds rattly over 3500 rpm and is not smooth at all and
seems to lack power. When you just lightly touch the throttle,
something sounds loose. It sounds like crickets in the engine bay.
leaking intercooler pipe, lossing air pressure
- Thermostat reading never over 75 degress.
thermostat needs replacing, an hours work.