Right. The Wagon is back.
- they have serviced it
- they have found the clonks
- they have changed my climate control readout to Centigrade
- they haven't stopped it clonking - new bottom arms under warranty, but none in stock
- they haven't put a new battery cable on it - none in stock
- they haven't stuck the side skirt back on - no glue in stock
- they didn't wash it as the washing man has left, and they don't have a new one (in stock?)
So, parts stock is as good as ever, but the level of politeness, pleasantness and efficiency was on a new and unheard of level!
Well done Dixon Alfa Romeo Horsorth!!
(I will be back when you've got all my flipping parts in!!