Techy help required - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 09-03-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Hampshire
Thumbs Up Techy help required

So, after thinking about the possibility of having to sell my baby, I realised - that will *NEVER* *EVER* happen!

Every day I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I know I'm taking the car out for a drive, be it to work, the forest, coast, wherever - if only she'd fit up the Aisle of a church! lol

ehem, so I'm looking for advice on a good Alfa garage near Southampton, and also if anyone is local (ish - I don't mind a bit of a drive - any excuse!) that has the ability to connect up the ol' diagnostics and just do some checks for faults (I'm 99% certain I need to replace my MAF and Thermostat (temp always sits around the lowest mark and only ever rises when sat idle in traffic or at the local drive through).

Think i have a squeeky fan belt too? as when the temp rises I get a kind of "chirping" sound - which goes away once the temp drops down, so I can only assume this is the fan/belt that kicks in when the temp rises to 90?
Sponsored Links
County: Wexford
Re: Techy help required

1. diagnostic from AlfaDiag Alfa Romeo Diagnostic Software & a kkl interface form ebay

2. stat can be repalced in < 1 hour

3. 'fan belt' is porbally a new aux belt required & tensioner too.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

required , techy