3 Alfa 147 questions. - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Ed Newman
3 Alfa 147 questions.

I know these have all been asked before but I need clarification!
So here goes!
1) I have a 147 with the connect nav+ system, I want to add a cd auto changer but every company I have phoned can't tell me what adapter or units will work with my radio (including two on line shops mentioned in earlier posts), any ideas?
2) How do you get then damn connect nav+ system out? I have spent two hours at a car audio shop and they tried everything to get it out but with no joy (mainly using normal radio extractor keys and screw drivers!)
3) Ages ago I found a web site that showed how to take the unit out, what was inside it and a general tech guide to it with lots of pictures, and now I can't find it for the life of me, anybody got any ideas where it is.

Any help is amazingly gratefully received!!!
Sponsored Links
Ed Newman
More clues to the above, local audio shop have just got the unit out and apparently it is a Magneti Morelli (spl???) system with a code of 7252 29871.... does this help???

AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

First of all welcome to the wonderfull world of Alfaowner.com wink

I think I can answer the first question: the original factory fit CD-changer is the Blaupunkt CDC-A 08. Check out this link:

I also found this threads for more information:

The lead is also known as MARS001. Hope this helps!

For more information use the search button on this site.

I can't help you on with the removal of the Connect Nav system.

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven, I look at my son and daughter and I believe.

Quote of the month: "Extremist ideas bring NON-tolerance as a result, because people having their face stuck up so deep in their Ar5e that they can't smell nor are interested in other's 5hit!"

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , alfa , questions