Connect Nav+ and CD changer - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Ed Newman
Connect Nav+ and CD changer

I may be being simple, but I've searched through the forums for details on what type of head unit for a CD-autochanger the standard connect nav+ system has, but can only find details for the Bose system. Can somebody please give me details about which cable connector I need, which systems will work with it, and how you get the unit out (the guy in the shop didn't have a clue!)
Thanks in advance,
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
County: Antwerpen
Hi Ed,
welcome to our little community..I see no one has helped you yet and i think your timing is bad... both our radio and car hifi guru's are on a vacation.. I'm afraid you'll have to wait until they're back
Meanwhile, I'll give you something to do.. change the baseline of your avatar.. It's considered sacrilige overhere to spell Alfa with "ph" wink
Ed Newman
Opps me and my bad spelling! I'm happy to hang on for the experts, but any one have any idea about the model number for the Blaupunkt system in the connect nav+ (not boss system). I have a feeling its a Blaupunkt 937 High, but not sure, any help??

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

changer , connect , nav