Some Pretty Intresting 147 Reviews - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 05-07-03 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

2.4L VTEC Honda

Some Pretty Intresting 147 Reviews

Was surfing around the web untill I hit this big wave Take a look at this:

Some reviews are good and some are a shocker!! This one would have to be the worst of all!: Alfa 147 Worst Car In the world Thats way to harsh!

Over all I found it pretty intresting to see what problems people had with there 147.
Sponsored Links
Bob Maes
When you hear the guy over his selespeed it is a terrible car. But he certainly had a terrible dealer. A good dealer would have found a solution for his problems and you would have a realy different rapport more like it broke down a lot but it got fixed every time and i'm still happy!
AO Gold Member
County: -
The dealer network leaves much to be desired.

When Alfa in Australia was run by Alfa I had an accident in my 4 day old Alfsud sprint.(Hit drivers door of Porche 924 that drove staight through a giveway sign at night)
I was told by repairer to contact Alfa Romeo Australia.
I rang and was rang back by Mr Massa who I believe was the Managing director of the Ausralian Operation.
He was able to get for me a complete factory welded front end for my car.
My original cars were service by Clemen's Sporting Cars. They were efficient and the staff actually appeared to be interested.
These days I am still waiting 7 moths for a relacement front spoiler. Or if it had arrived the dealer cannot be bothered to tell me.
The need fro replacement well the original one was badly damaged during servicing
My dealer has broken the interior hatch panel twice. First when the boot lock was replaced and then when the replacement was being fitted. On both occasions the dealer did not inform me it was broken.
Also a boot lock replacement required my car for the day. ( no car offered)
I suppose based on this an engine rebuild would take a year eek!

When a head light cover on my SEAT Ibiza Gti was broken by the dealer. I was informed imediately that it was broken and relacement was on its way.
Alfa need to gain control of their dealer network. rant

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , intresting , pretty , reviews