nice one cheers
I can add that to the list of stuff that needs looking into at my 1st service:
1. Brakes stick in city traffic not on long journeys tho
2. If I'm doing say a steady 70mph on motorway car seems to accel/decel very slightly, you can just about feel it in your neck.
3. Radio reception is catastrophically bad, is the aerial plugged in?
4. you have to hit the keyfob 10 times to get the doors to open
5. That whining noise that seems to come from accelerator (talked about a lot before) dealer thinks it's the AC unit
6. BHP, am i getting 165 or not?
7. Bonnet release is broken, have to twiddle cable to release
8. Car pulls to the left. even after i was told 'oh it's tyre pressure' by dealer. It's not.
9. Change temp on CC to Celcius (dealer needs to do)
heh. other than that, i still love the thing!