Picked up my GT 3.2 V6 on Saturday and am very happy with it. Slight issue with managing to pick up a 3 pointer last night on my way home from playing footy
but guess that's a lesson learned quickly!! Will post some photos when i get chance (the car not the police officer!)
Anyway, inevitably as a new owner am seeking advice on some issues:
1) Car has done 65k, full dealer history but last service was on 50k. Cambelt was changed last week before i picked the car up. Do i go for the full 60k service bearing in mind the 72k will be due probably by the end of the year?
2) Whats the preferred engine oil and what consumption should i expect (hoping not as much as the 156TS)?
3) Side indicator housing has come loose (clip has snapped). Where can i get one of these?
4) It has the boot rattle on uneven roads. Not critical but how easy is this to fix?
5) Have the Bose system but would like to hook up my Ipod. Is the Dension 100 (denison?) the way to go?
Any advice appreciated cheers.