Headlamp Washer Moulding - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 12-02-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Lancashire
Headlamp Washer Moulding

Was on my way this evening, gave my windscreen a quick blast of washer fluid. As i did so a piece of rubber came flying over the bonnet which i immediatly knew was the little directional bits of rubber from the headlight washer. As it was dark and rush hour i didn't fancy pulling over an wandering around looking for it. Anyway now my driverside headlamp washer sprays a vertical fountain of water 7ft in the air. Its quite amazing how much water is used up in one blast of the headlamp washer and quite funny getting a friend to stand infront of the car where this huge amount of water will land.

However its not so practical and kind of ruins the style of the Alfa with water flying around in all directions.

Does anyone know the part number for the little rubber peice that directs the headlamp washer water at the light?

Will a replacement be easy to fit or will it require a bumper off job?

Finally the tube that remains in situe has got quite a big opening, do you think it would be wise to cover the opening until fixed so no dirt, frost etc blocks it?

Edit - Is there any particualr reason the warm air coming from the vents goes cold when i go around a corner?

Last edited by bodge87; 12-02-09 at 18:41.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

headlamp , moulding , washer