White Dials for your Alfa - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
County: Sachsen

Member car:

Delta III 1.9 TT

Have to admit i thought about the bibra dials for a few moments but fond the pictures kinda crappy - alsow disliked the text font they were using so went against it...

I rid of my silverisch speedo and rev counter the weekend ... i hated the green ilumination...
Installed Veloce Dials

While doing that you need to know there are two different sets of blubs on the gauges, one have an A or V (depends on where to look at them) printed on the Back and a red socket > these are considerably brighter than the "normal" black socketed with a B printed on the back. (don't mix them up your speedo and rev counter will iluminate uneven...)

For the needles, just be shure to rotate them in the right direction when removing (rotate clockwise) - otherwise you will most likely slacken the spring pulling the needle back to zero.

got 1 Silver Speedo & Revcounter (JTD) to spare...

Selling a Brembo Upgrade for 156's, Project Mu Pads (New) and fitting brake lines (new).

link to the thread

Last edited by Black-Sheep; 03-05-10 at 07:09.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Dorset

Member car:

147 Ducati Corse

I prised the needles off using 2 knives, I didnt rotate them. They were all at the stop position.

In the 147/GT the needles cant move backwards, only forwards, but theyre different to the 156 ones. (147/GTs have LEDs not bulbs)

The Birba instructions say to prise them of or rotate them off, but you cant rotate tham backwards as I said, so I prised them off.

Maybe I ve slackened the spring as you said?

I suppose I ll have to take the back of the dials off and have a look.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

alfa , dials , white