fitted new stereo 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
john glover
fitted new stereo 2

fitted new stereo 2

the 6 by 9s do have the cutouts fitted but the cover is spring clipped into place, which then have to be prised off, then thier is a plastic support, plastic welded to the bottem of the rear shelf but the mounting holes are blind, so i had to prise the support from the shelf glue some m10 bolts into the holes then glue the support back into place, then with a friend holding the cover from inside push the spring rivets back in place, so yes it was a pig of a job,also i changed the front mids to infinity using a passive crossover to take all bass out of the front,the 6 by 9s were jbl 3 way to add extra bass and lift the back,the amp was 200 watt pheonix gold,powering sub only and a pioneer sub, 8 inch,finished the install being nearly 40 and into classic rock, queen, thin lizzy, etc etc i like a tight bass not the dance low bass, also power was taken from the battery via fuse a hole was carefully drilled in the bulkhead passenger side, rustproofed and a grommet added,ps as a virgin forum member i am unsure how to post pics but email me and i will send some. cheers guys
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member

Member car:

147 1.6lt

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by john glover:
<strong> as a virgin forum member i am unsure how to post pics but email me and i will send some. cheers guys</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No problem. just use some dots (.) to seperate your sentenses, and the "Enter" key to seperate your paragraphs. My eyes hurt man, show some mercy

About the pics, you have to upload them to a web server, (try ) and since they have a url address, you just have to press the button while writing your post and paste the pic's address.

PS: you could hit the button at your first thread, to continue posting, you didnt have to create a new thread to bring it up, it would be brought up anyway wink

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

fitted , stereo