<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>My 147 makes a whining noise when steering. So I guess my power steering is fecked up. However, I have no leaks and enough fluid.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">- Ivo: my power steering makes a funny noise when i turn the steering wheel
- Dealer moron: What noise sir? i cant hear anything
- Ivo: THIS noise!
- Dealer moron: Thats the tyres' noise sqeaking on the ground, sir
- Ivo: nope, thats not it, it wasnt heard at all weeks ago, at any road surface, and it is heard even when the car is moving = no resistance from turning the tyres
- Dealer moron: Lets check the tyre pressure sir.
- Ivo: my tyres are ok, i checked them just yesterday, its from the steering pump, its obvious, and i wasnt born yesterday
- Dealer moron: Probably they had a faulty tyre pressure indicator. Nothing to worry about sir. We ll be here for you if any real problem appears, your car is under warranty, you have nothing to worry about.
- Ivo: But my car is not under warranty!!
- Dealer moron: What? I m very sorry sir, i m afraid you are right, you have a faulty pump, we ll replace it and your bella will be as good as new
Is the fluid thick enough? or it feels like water?
maybe you just need new fluid and its not something worse.