**urgent ** advice buying a 156 2.5 V6 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
**urgent ** advice buying a 156 2.5 V6

Please! can somebody please advise me on what I need to look out for when buying a second hand 156. 2.5 v6, for example, are there differences between year of manufactur? should I avoid certain revisons ..etc

answers pplease! ....thanx in advance.
Sponsored Links
jake speed
The various trim levels are dependant on the the Sports Pack fitted and spec. SP3 I think comes with the the leather interior and rear wing. Then you have Lusso, Veloce and I think Turismo which gives you different wheels and lowered suspension. Have a look here www.alfa156.net for common areas to watch out for. I've just bought one and it is a cracking car. Buy wisely and you can get a good one. Hope this helps, good luck and let us know how you get on!
AO Silver Member
County: West Yorkshire
We had quite a long discussion about 156 specs about 6 weeks ago. you should be able to find it in the 156 Lounge using the Search system.
fraid I cant remember the thread name.
Obvious thing to watch out for are Grey imports. Nothing wrong with them (I bought one!), but not all are to UK spec, and unfortunatly the trade will still mark them down when you come to sell.
Not always when you buy tho!. My last Car is now up for sale at a dealers at what looks like a full UK car's price, ie K9 for 2000 156 2.0TS SP1(Import)
Good luck hope you get one. probably seem slow after an M3 tho. (What wouldnt!).
thankx guys..

I drive a bmw 318is at the mo for insurance purposes, but i have built up my no claims again to 6 years so it's now time to upgrade to a beast!

hoping to find a black 156 v6, low mileage with sp3 kit.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , advice , buying , urgent