audi 4 comparison and broke t belt - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 01-03-03 Thread Starter
AO Member
audi 4 comparison and broke t belt

Hi Thought we would like to know that the big showoff company AUDI doesn't live up to it's claims or warranty. My mechanic tells me a lady bought a Audi4 from Champion Audi here in Pompano Florida ,they claim to be the worlds biggest seller of Porche.This dealer refuses to replace broke timing belt.The car has 84,000 K and they say it should have been change at 80,000k.Well my mechanic checked the official Audi book and it says 80 k is for the V^ the four needs done at 100000k.They refused to budge and now this girl has to pay over 5000euro! Can you believe it.You think alfa dealers are bad.These guys just laugh .He went all the way up the chain with Audi all was for nothing.Not only this but my mech tells me that the dealership took the top of engine off to inspect and NEVER disconnected the battery first.this caused other problems.Everyone knows you always undo the neg terminal before any serious work is done! Wow what a story.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

audi , belt , broke , comparison