Fog light adjustments ????????? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Fog light adjustments ?????????

As some of you may have read about my unfortunate experience with my fog lights, I have now replaced them!!! not bad hey, it only happened 48 hours ago and the damage is repaired - how much do I love my car !?!?!? only question is - how do I aline the lights, nowhere does it, they can only do the adjustments on headlights, at the moment I have one pointed down and one to the moon !! any ideas to get them level - anyone know somewhere that does it ????? . . . . . . . . . .
Sponsored Links
AO Member
ha ha ha

i had the same problem when i replaced my normal fog lights bulbs with 100 watt bulbs; after that, my fog lights made a beautiful lkight on the trees from the forest of the right of the road...

i know a guy who fixed them but he is here, in romania, so...

try to push and pull; you can fix them in this way
AO Member
Hi again,

To adjust the foglights when they are mounted in the car you will have to remove the undertray and turn the adjusters from below- 11mm socket I think.

What I was suggesting in the other post was to measure the distance between the head of the adjuster nut and the foglight body on the old light and setting this to the same length on the new light.

If you set the adjustment this way (assuming it was correct to begin with) you will be pretty close to correct and you may not have to pull off the undertray to get it from below.

Damon - bit of a problem mate - the old one was an adjuster with a thread, the new ones are solid square bars - nothing like the old ones - never mind, will have a play lining them up on my garage door tonight !!!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

adjustments , fog , light