Yeah, sorry guys, but your resale value is about to go down further
Finally, my Fire Black 147 2.0 Sexyspeed, 5 door, black leather, comfort pack, climate pack with 16"ers is about to arrive! Due to be delivered on the 25th Feb.
Seems like an eternity. Everyone thinks Im mad to have 1. bought an Alfa and 2. waited so long for it. Ive had to put up wih lots of jokes about not selling my current car and using it as a backup for all the time this car is going to be having an affair with the mechanics at the local Alfa dealers.
As we say, its a decision you make with the heart and not the head. I did start off 'sensible'...
Here's the decision process I went thru:
1. VW Golf (very sensible for me the new family man, but boring and expensive)
2. Ford Focus (good reviews, cheap as chips, but yet not getting me excited)
3. Peugeot 307 (dont know what I was thinking really)
4. Alfa 156 Sportswagon (always admired from afar, but sat in one and thought it just too big)
5. Alfa 147 (expensive, not as practical as others in the class, poor resale value, poor reputation for reliability , BUT just SOOOO damn beautiful!). I had to have one.
God, its exciting.
Ill let you know how the love affair develops.