Re: Exterior Temperature Reading of 97.5 degrees?
I think the first place to start is to replace the battery, to make sure its in tip top condition. I ve read on several threads that low voltage from old batteries can cause all sorts of warnings. Once thats done if it doesnt cure some of the warnings then you can investigate further. I get several warnings when I start up and after reading those threads I ve decided its probably the battery, mine is the original and nearly 5 years old, so its well overdue for a replacement. If they re still there afterwards at least you ve got a new battery and if its an old one you wouldnt want it to let you down suddenly and leave you stranded. Having said that mine has been doing it since I ve had it (8 months) and it still works, I just get all those warnings!