PHOTOS - Alfa Meeting Sydney - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Platinum Member
County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr T:
<strong>Cool to see Alfaowner is well an truly a gobal site with meetings all over the world. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your right Mr T. wink
Today me and Paulo took some photos to our Bellas in one nice garden, in Porto.

Hope to develop the film tomorrow! I got to. I'm so curious about the pictures!!
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #27 of 29 Old 10-01-03 Thread Starter
AO Member
LaTiNo156 - Hairy Spiders! Muahahaha! Yes we have the world's most deadliest snakes and spiders, and other strange animals but in the city I've never seen a deadly spider or snake, they are out there in the wild bits! And as for accidents on the street, they are not caused by spiders... they are caused by shocking drivers!!! And usually on Sundays!
AO Silver Member
County: North Sealand-
Hallo to our Aussie friends
Lovely looking cars, I like the Holden best. It must be a brand new model, I didn't see any like it when I visited your great Continent last February. I even visited a Holden Museum in ECHURA, Vic.
Alfisti regards
AO Member
Dont you guys just love my 4WD Alfa? lol

First mod, LOWER THE CAR!!!

Unfortunatly, ive ruined my wheels. You cant really tell by these pictures, but they are very dull and not sexy like they should be. Its a long story but its my own fault.

Im looking to have them repaired within the next week or so, im just hoping they will look the way they did. Looking at Justin's wheels.. I cant help but consider a set of GTA wheels for myself. But then again, I see myself getting my own GTA within the next 2 years.

Great day, as short as it was.

Absolutley love the Africa Grey, which at night looks alot more like a gunmetal grey.

02' Alfa 147 - Selespeed - Black / Tan - Sunroof - 17" Supersports

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

alfa , meeting , photos , sydney