My new 156 - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by T07:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sillyspeed:
<strong>You're right Mel, it's just a figure of speech to say that it's not a particularly good one! But hey, it's a funky little Canon Ixus 2 megapixel and it fits in my pocket! wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are excellent little cameras - I got one for my daughter. As you say it so easily fits in your pocket, so you're more likely to take it with you. You can have the best camera in the world, but if you don't have it with you, you aint gonna get the picture. If only those 'shutters' reacted quicker....

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is all so very true! I did have the Ixus APS, but I found the format to be disappointing in terms of quality. But convenience is a major issue, you gotta have the camera with you to take the photo!
Sponsored Links
Anne P
We have run Alfa's for the last 15 years and wouldn't think about owning any other car.

Anyway, like Joel, we have just picked up a 156 2.0 TS in fantasy blue with blue leather interior. What a car!! There is nothing that we can find fault with. A well thought out car and even the pedals are in the 'right' place for a change - a bit daunting after years of offset ones! I am now having to fight off my old man for the keys.

Oh, by the way - nice pics.

AO Gold Member
hi Annie,
are the pedals on a 155 offset as well!? eek!
i've noticed it on the Sud and the 33, but unfortunately have never actually sat in a 155 frown
Anne P
Hi, the pedals on the 155 aren't really offset but the wheel arch does intrude a bit. I didn't get much opportunity to drive my husbands car as I had the 33 as a run around. He also didn't like driving my car as it had all the usual traites associated with the model - vague gears and rattles but the car went like a rocket. My only problem now is that the old man likes my 156 more than his 155!!! I'll just have to hide the keys!
AO Gold Member
County: Antwerpen
Hi Joel, and welcome to yet another Belgian on the forum
Nice pictures !! you can tell they were shot by someone who knows how to handle a camera..
Hope you like your stay overhere..If you like to permanently move in to this site, just check the CEO of "Bonkers Brokers R US" he's got all the details wink

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT