You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

Mine is a 147 1.6 120bhp, at 17000km Ive just noticed a weird noise coming from co-pilot seat,where the air conditioning exit aimed at the legs is. The noise sounds like a propeller. However, when I increase the air conditioning power up to medium capacity or so, the noise seems to dissappear. The car has just been in Alfa being rewied because the air-bag ligth was constantly on, but its ok now. Does anyone have an answer for this noise? What do you suggest I should do? As I said it just has been being reviewed at Alfa, I still have to take it for the 20,000km 1st revision. Should I just wait till then?
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

I have a humming noise when I use the top three clicks of the possible 16 clicks (5 bars x 3 + last bar...I hope this is understandable), which wasn't there previously. First the only thing I noticed from the airco was NO sound (well of course the air made sound coming out of the vents) and only air coming out of the vents.

I'll ask my dealer to check this at the next service....
i work on the pieces of crap every day...(unfortunatly). you will find its the heater motor. the bearings are crap and there is play in the shaft, or they have forgot to fit the balence weights at the factory
tell your local dealer to replace the motor...under warrenty of course

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

conditioning , noise or air , related , weird