Re: Rear Electric Windows
If you can find a scrappy breaking one with rear electrics its actually fairly easy, but time consuming, i've done it myself. The wiring to the doors is already in place, you only need to change the wiring in the doors. You will need:
- Door wiring looms for 2 rears and drivers door.
- 2 rear electric window motors.
- 2 rear electric window switches.
- Drivers door window switches.
- Drivers side door card (or a dremel and a steady hand).
- Rear door cards (or something to fill the winder holes).
Simply replace all except the passengers door wiring looms. Remove manual winder mechanism and replace with electric ones, refit door cards and window switches. With the door cards if you cannot get ones from an electric rear window car you can cut the hole in the drivers door to fit the larger switches and fill the rear holes with something (or just leave them if you like).