Today i ordered my 147... :-) - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Today i ordered my 147... :-)

Today , i went to my dealer to order a 147 JTD . It's gonna be a alfa red with black leather interior , 17' selespeed rims ,bose installation with cd changer . The engine i chose is the JTD 115 bhp because of several reason's . The price is 1400 euro more expensive ( the price is set ) , and in 2003 the price of the option's for me is getting a lot more ( i have special term's ) . They couldn't order a 140 bhp JTD yet so probably for me the price of the 140 bhp is going to be about 2500 euro more, that's to much :-( . Also they couln't garantee me the car before the end of march when i want it . So i soon will be joining you with my 147 ;-) .
Sponsored Links
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 1561
County: -

Member car:

busso powered

Great news pyros,

Congratulations! Any chance we can meet you and your new bella on the 147 meeting on April 26 in Belgium (for info and registration see my site)?

Possably , i hope with my work , i could get a holiday then . If i get free , then i will be there... i'll keep you informed...
AO Platinum Member
County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>Great news pyros,

Congratulations! Any chance we can meet you and your new bella on the 147 meeting on April 26 in Belgium (for info and registration see my site)?

Selespeed</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">First, congrats Pyros for your choise.
Second, it would be nice to have one more 147 owner to the 3rd meeting wink
Hmmmmm Great Pyros, your choice seems to be perfect !
AO Gold Member

Burn that diesel

I hope you can overcome the time you have to wait, but a Lancia isn't a bad waiting room wink

Good choice

(BTW is Holland the 140 bhp is EUR 1800,= more expensive, and first cars are delivered end of january...)
The time for waiting is no problem because in 3 weeks i leave this cold and wet country for 1 month . When i return it's only 1 month anymore , which is not long and by then the winter is almost finished . I thought it would be better for my new red colour to keep it out of the salty conditions for the first time ( i hope ) .
AO Member

Member car:

147 1.9 JTD 16V

Pyros, congrats on your car mate!
Excellent choice.

I did order the new 140 bhp 1.9 jtd.
And hopefully they will be in by the end of January. But I have heard sounds that "the belt" isn't running yet. That is for two weeks ago(so mid December), but I'll keep you guys posted if I hear any thing.
It wouldn't happen that I don't have the car by the time the meeting is.....(somebody wake me up, I am having a nightmare)

Greetz and all the best for 2003 to all of you

There is no place like
It's strange the belt is still not running because the 156 140 bhp jtd is at my dealer allready . I personally think that there is a real market for the 147 140 bhp so why not start at the same time as the 156 . I think the sales of the 147 are equal to better for the 147 now then for the 156 which is allready a few year's old . If they could order it for me , i would have but there was still no possibility , i had to wait . So for me the only way was to order the 8v jtd .

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , ordered , today