A few queries with my 147.
I've had mine just over a week now and have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer.
1. I have a Y reg 1.6 147 Lusso and from what I've read elsewhere, cruise control came as standard on the Lusso but I don't have it. Any idea why not and is it possible (and easy) to add cruise control?
2. When I activate the alarm, I get a long beep and then (sometimes) a short beep. Also, when I turn the alarm off, I always get two beeps. This doesn't happen to my brother-in-laws 147 so who's alarm isn't quite right? And, any idea whats wrong?
3. When I press the SET button on the window wiper handle, the screen changes to show consumption, range, mileage, time, etc. However, the consumption & range screens just show a blank line, although the time & distance travelled does update/display. Any idea why the range/consumption doesn't?
4. How do you take out the business card holder / can holder console? Mine's broken and I'm going to replace it.
5. My brother-in-law is having a prob with his gearstick. Getting into 1st 2nd is ok, but he has problems getting the other 4 gears (including reverse). If you line the gearstick up exactly in the middle, it goes into 3rd/4th fine. If he moves the gear stick in to first and then pulls it down to neutral, the gear stick stays on the left hand side rather then coming back into the middle, its almost like there should be some form of spring that puts the stick back to a set position (in the middle) but the spring is broken? Hope that makes sense??