I think that Novitec Kompressor must be really amazing…but in the other hand really expensive!
There is other problem, in some countries (like mine) there is no Novitec representation that could install and support that kind of mods.
So, if you haven’t the money to install a kompressor or turbo, there are other mods that could make you happy…maybe you don’t have 170HP but maybe a little more than 150HP and more torque than the 2.0 engines, with less weight and more power than the 2.0 more funny to drive the 1.6.
I think the best mods you could do, in order of installation:
1. Progressive springs (Novitec, Eibach, H&R…)
2. Adjustable dampers (Koni, Bilstein…)
3. Strut bracer (Novitec, Sparco…)
4. Air filter / CAI / Dynamic Intake (BMC, K&N…)
5. Full Exhaust system, without cat…only direct pipes (Supersprint, CSC…)
7. ECU Remap
Maybe later you want to install new cams (?), new brake system (Brembo, AP…), but more power equals more money!
I think with the mods above you have a really good car/engine to do some greats tracks. wink