No problems :-) - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Nicola Romeo
No problems :-)

After all the past trouble I've had with my selespeed there was a certain amount of trepidation within me before I embarked on my thousand mile journey to France, as the title says I had absolutely NO problems with the car (apart from a crappy wiper blade which was brand new) it went fast and faultless and it made my trip to France a joy, especially with all those lovey open EMPTY roads .
I don't know wether I am insane yet because I've just started the process of buying a house over there woohoo?! I think.
I really did have some fun with the car in France when this French renault 25 3.0 was flashing me to move over to let him pass then he er, couldn't get past even though I did move over his car was too slow to get past hehehe.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
South I hope....
Nicola Romeo
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by T07:
<strong>South I hope....</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope but south enough to be sunny instead of the damn british constant rain

Loire Valley

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT