Finally decided - I'm getting an induction kit too dammit! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Finally decided - I'm getting an induction kit too dammit!

After contemplating it for a few months, I got in touch with Carrozzeria Alfa here in Norway, who have been selling, servicing and tuning Alfa's for many many years, and they're going to remove the airbox for me, fit a K&N filter and some new piping so I get colder air into the engine and a less restrictive system for it to go through! So now I have to get one the road one day and do some reference sound recording, because I'd like to put up sounds on the website sort of "before" and "after". I think recording sounds is all nice and well, but the neat thing is to do before and after takes, and have the microphone placing and everything in the same spot so people can hear the actual difference. Otherwise the sound gets affected by so many other factors methinks.

I was thinking maybe one take with under the bonnet mic, like Stef did (can be heard on my site), one take from inside the car, and one driveby type thing with static microphone. Any other good ideas guys?

Sponsored Links
Excellent idea Dude.
As you know, I just used a small PC Mic that I left in the bonnet and stretched the cord to connect to my Laptop inside the car.

Good Luck with the recording!

Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 1561
County: -

Member car:

busso powered

It is a very good idea to make recordings for and after the modification and I can't wait to hear them.

Cool guys, I'll try and get that done, and also take pictures of when they install it and stuff.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

dammit , decided , finally , induction , kit