147 Selespeed pump again... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 01-11-08 Thread Starter
AO Member
147 Selespeed pump again...

Hi All,

I am throwing my self on the knowledge of all you forum members, before I trundle off to the mechanics....My 147 still has pump problems. When you open the door, the pump does not work!! The RAC helped me yesterday by getting the car started by dumping a charge directly onto the pump which allowed me to get it into neutral to start the engine. Which is good so I know the pump works. However, the normal charge is obviously not getting there. I have checked all fuses in both compartments and they all seem fine. Are there any other hidden fuses anywhere I should check?

Are all the relays in the engine fuse compartment? Which one is for the selespeed pump?

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the 147?

Re the door switch - is it just the drivers door that activates this or does the passenger door do it as well? Are these easy to get at?

Sorry for all the questions but I am getting desperate now...I can only drive my mothers 106 for so long....

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , pump , selespeed