Alfa 147 Models - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Alfa 147 Models

Does anybody know of any shops that might be able to supply a die cast model of an 147? i would really like to get one for my nephew(and myself!)
It seems that all the online shops i find only have the older classic Alfas but i would like to get into buying more upto date models.
Its a habit but i aleays try and buy a model of every car i own or like to drive...
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
i dont know if they have a 147 model, but bburago have 2 or 3 different 156 models
Nicola Romeo
I have a lovely dark metallic green 147 bought it at national Alfa day this year, if you're in the uk (I never looked) come to a meeting and you'll find one no problem
Minichamps have a ltd. edition red 3-door too, it's very nice. Most model shops will prob. be able to order it for you if they don't stock it.
There are some very cheap Majorette models available in most toys shop for about 2. The minichamps are better quality and cost about 15. Solido also make one for about 6-8. Your local Alfa dealer should have some in too in posh red metal presentation boxes wink

Perhaps this could be another line for the AO Shop???

AO Member
County: Australian Capital Territory

Member car:

RS Clio 197

Majorette and Solido are one and the same and will probably be available from your Alfa dealer and model shops. I think they're available in green, silver and red. The Minichamps models are limited editions, I have a red one (4,320 pieces)and a Nuvola blue one (3,840 pieces). They are really worth seeking out if you can find one available. Really nice models, with good detail. Minichamps also made red one in racing livery.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , alfa , models