Need a radio code? Ask here... - Page 96 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 78Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hong Kong
County: -
Posts: 39

Member car:

156 gta

Dear hay88,
Please check the code:
radio no BP700521807027

Thanks in advance.
Rgds
nelson2448 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson2448 View Post
Dear hay88,
Please check the code:
radio no BP700521807027

Thanks in advance.
Rgds
code 4656 or if you can enter higher than a six code 0814
and if still no joy please post the part number to 7xxx xxx xxx

Last edited by hay88; 16-01-12 at 15:15.
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Germany
County: Baden-Württemberg
Posts: 9

Member car:

147 Selespeed

hay88, I owe you one.

Cheers!
Curlrider is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlrider View Post
hay88, I owe you one.

Cheers!
your welcome
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cumbria
Posts: 17
Radio Code Please

BP037822597586 on 7640378316 for 156 034209 0

Thanks in advance
AlexTBF is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTBF View Post
Radio Code Please

BP037822597586 on 7640378316 for 156 034209 0

Thanks in advance
code 5453
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cumbria
Posts: 17
Raising Glass to Hay88 as gesture of thanks!

Going to input code now.

Thanks again
AlexTBF is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cumbria
Posts: 17
Code entered, CD blasting Red Dirt.

Cheers
AlexTBF is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTBF View Post
Code entered, CD blasting Red Dirt.

Cheers
your welcome
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Buckinghamshire
Posts: 1

Member car:

Alfa Romeo GT

Radio Code Help

Hi Hay88,

Very good of you to help so many people on here and I was hoping you might be able to help me out as well?

Alfa GT 2004 JTD
BP-Nr 7 643 301 319
Prod Nr Fiat 156 053 469
BP330147123702

Many thanks,

JSW
jsw1971 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsw1971 View Post
Hi Hay88,

Very good of you to help so many people on here and I was hoping you might be able to help me out as well?

Alfa GT 2004 JTD
BP-Nr 7 643 301 319
Prod Nr Fiat 156 053 469
BP330147123702

Many thanks,

JSW
code 2452
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Bristol
Posts: 12

Member car:

alfa romeo 156

hi Hay88, ive tried inputing the supplied code (from my audio passport - supplied with the wallet) and it doesnt work! does this suggest that the radio has been changed and some point in the past, and they havent supplied the new code? or could it mean something else?

thank you
boneto is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hong Kong
County: -
Posts: 39

Member car:

156 gta

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 4656 or if you can enter higher than a six code 0814
and if still no joy please post the part number to 7xxx xxx xxx
It works!

Thanks Hay88
nelson2448 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneto View Post
hi Hay88, ive tried inputing the supplied code (from my audio passport - supplied with the wallet) and it doesnt work! does this suggest that the radio has been changed and some point in the past, and they havent supplied the new code? or could it mean something else?

thank you
please post the serial off the back of the radio to see if i can help.
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Netherlands
County: Utrecht
Posts: 1

Member car:

ar 156

Hello all,

Im searching for the radio code of my new radio nav
blaupunkt rns4 can jou help me?

the serial is; BP149144232365
kind regards Koos
koossie is offline  
Status: 145 20vt finished and lovin it
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Leicestershire
Posts: 343
Images: 8
Hi i've got a 932 al0932v1014330 60621186
Can you help?
Thanxs chris
alfasudchris is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by koossie View Post
Hello all,

Im searching for the radio code of my new radio nav
blaupunkt rns4 can jou help me?

the serial is; BP149144232365
kind regards Koos
hi code 3135 or if you can enter higher than a six code 3551
Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" SAFE " and then " CODE "
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 1st Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 2nd Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 3rd Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
Rotate RH Tuning Knob to Select 4th Digit
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
If the correct code number is now shown
Rotate RH Tuning Knob To Select "Return"
Press RH Tuning Knob to Enter
hay88 is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa.chris View Post
Hi i've got a 932 al0932v1014330 60621186
Can you help?
Thanxs chris
sorry Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM

unfortunately the code is not available for free (using the Serial Number ) from anywhere on the Internet.
hay88 is offline  
Status: 145 20vt finished and lovin it
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Leicestershire
Posts: 343
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
sorry Main Dealer or a Decode Service who will plug it into a laptop and electronically read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM

unfortunately the code is not available for free (using the Serial Number ) from anywhere on the Internet.
Thanxs
alfasudchris is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Midlands
Posts: 10

Member car:

159 1.9JTDm

hi,

i have an alfa 159 2007

please can someone help with the below?

i need the code for a blaupunkt
BPNr7646302316
fiatNr1560730930
alfa 939 cd sb05
815 bp630277807682

thanks in advance
ap1982Brera is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap1892 View Post
hi,

i have an alfa 159 2007

please can someone help with the below?

i need the code for a blaupunkt
BPNr7646302316
fiatNr1560730930
alfa 939 cd sb05
815 bp630277807682

thanks in advance
code 3233
hay88 is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 2

Member car:

alfa 156 1.9 jtd

help

hi i just bought my 2003 156 jtd and the radio needs the code its a alfa 156 high cd
7 640378316
BP037834820657 i hope you can help

many thanks matt
stickboy is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: Worcestershire
Posts: 2
Newbie needs a code please :)

Usual story, my battery went flat on my 156 JTD and although I have shed loads of history and manuals, theres no code
Numbers are:
BP037834829015 and 7640 378 316
I really need some music in the car!

Thankyou sooooo much in advance.
156JTDSI is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Midlands
Posts: 10

Member car:

159 1.9JTDm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
code 3233
brilliant works a treat - thanks hay88
ap1982Brera is offline  
Status: -Radio code helper
AO Silver Member
 
hay88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Hampshire
Posts: 2,282

Member car:

RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickboy View Post
hi i just bought my 2003 156 jtd and the radio needs the code its a alfa 156 high cd
7 640378316
BP037834820657 i hope you can help

many thanks matt
code 2262
hay88 is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

Tags
156 , alfa , code , radio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome